Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Real? Who cares. Devastating? DEFINITELY!

Alright...for those of you who don't really know what my previous post is all about, here's a video to summarize what I said...



I saw people commenting that when Undertaker applied the choke hold, the other party was actually happily munching on some blood pills to make blood "flow" from their mouth...thus depicting the devastating effect.

So do you bleed from a crushed larynx or not? If not...how do you explain my situation with Stan? I mean...I'm seriously pissed off and I just took him down and slapped the choke hold without second thoughts, and he started to bleed through his nose and mouth as time passed. Furthermore...where the hell do you expect us to find blood pills out of the blue. So is that due to some other causes or what? Well...who cares...it's up to you guys to figure it out. For my case...like I said before...as long as the other party is hurt and in pain, I don't really give a damn what happens...

Anyways...after days and days of serious thoughts...I'm finally playing the song War again...

Lol...Yong Kiat was like...

Ohhh Nooo...

Tell me this ain't happening...

And today is damn shag de lah...after school, Yong Kiat, Addy and her friend, Zhi Xian and I are having dinner. Mr Jiunn joined us later when we are having desserts. I believe when he left, we started to talk about *ahem*, *ahem* and more *ahem*...

Ok ok...I shall uncensored them...

*Ahem* = Cocks...
*Ahem* = Bladders...cos Addy just gotta pee...
*Ahem* = What else...sex loh...

RAWR!

It's kinda against my principle to talk about all these stuff...but...you gotta know...it's kinda fun also. I don't think it'll do much harm being dirty once in a while...don'tcha think?

Then came the painful part...we went up to Mac lab to clear up our Color Theory as much as possible. The scanner is one helluva big time pain in the ass man...it took us quite some time before we can actually get it to work properly and scan in our individual work...

Done...went on to my next task...my achromatic and monochromatic thingys. Sadly...didn't get to complete em on time. Guess I would have to chiong em tomorrow.

Damn tired now...guess I'll go sleep now...zzzzzz. Tomorrow's lecture start at 0800 sia...sure hope that I won't be late...

No comments: