Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jingle Bombs

Still slacking off my work...just don't seem to be in the mood to do anything...so guess what...went to Youtube and searched for a couple of videos, and watched some already seen videos.

Just feel like sharing this one...



Yeah...it seemed a lil' too early for Christmas...but this video is just too good. How much trouble does one puppeteer have to go through to even master the basics to add life to the puppets. But to sing and sometimes switching voices between himself and the puppet without confusing oneself is definitely phenomenal...

Ok ok...enough compliments...this is spoiling my image...

Alright...tsugi no widio...

This video's gonna take some time...especially the last part of it...you've been warned...



The one below is of the same show...but the language is slightly......different...



Next is the slight copy of Family Guy...Sasuke and Itachi Version. Damn...I wished Itachi would have activated his Mangekyou Sharingan then...



Wooo...I'm on a video spree today...and I'm still not in the mood for any work. So I guess I'll chiong my homework later in the evening...

***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Huh...yeah...

What is it good for...

Absolutely nothing...

WAAARRR!!!

No comments: