Thursday, May 08, 2008

Big Big World

Dunno why I'm kinda into Big Big World these days. Think it started when I heard it playing at a certain store in Bugis Junction...I think, and I got a lil high about it ever since...

So what can you expect me to do from that? What else, but keep humming the song occasionally here and there...pissing asses off, but get real high on the inside...so I guess, there is a lil girlish ego living within me? But don't worry...I ain't gonna give up my pride as a man over that lil ego...I wouldn't want that anyways.....

Courtesy of Vanessa for sending me this song.

Sad to say, my Limewire is not really working well these days. Guess it was due to the fact that it remained out of action for a long time, and decided to retire...thus, I was unable to find and download the song...

Oh...and thx a lot Addy, for being so supportive of me being a gal. *hics*

So now, may I present to you the very song which made me who I am today...but not for the rest of my life...


No comments: