Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The dead has risen...again...

WOW! I can't believe that I have actually survived a day without using my laptop. Well...to be precise, it's that I'm not able to because my eyes are hurting me, and so I can't really use the laptop for a very long time...like that I might as well don't use.

Today is no different. That's why I was like...according to Addy...a lil quiet for these 2 days. Yeah I admit, I was emoing over you-know-what, but that was only part of the reason why I was so low-spirited. The other part?

MY EYES OF COURSE!

I can't afford to talk too much as it will put more strain to my eyes...I dunno why, but whenever I speak, my eyes will start to irritate me more...so sorry if I was so out of the occasion these 2 days...

RAWR!

But no matter...I think I will still continue wearing my contact lens until I have reached my ULTIMATE limit...

Now it's slightly better because I let my eyes rest earlier from the contacts since I removed them at school today instead of donging until I reach home...but then I missed yet another sketch group session...how sian. But bo bian...how are you gonna draw with your eyes irritating the helluva you like that.

YAY!

So it's seems to me that I'm 1/2 recovered from my hurting eyes, and my emotional wounds are closing faster than I thought...hopefully...

So welcome me and my eyes back people!

*Middle Fingers* + *Crotch chop*

**Those of you who believes, and insists that I'm just trying to act kwl over all these things...well, that's your problem. Because I can feel some strange glances on me, as if to say, "Act emo nia". I dunno who threw those glances...maybe from strangers? I dunno, but I can feel them. So don't piss me off with this issue...because I'm DAMN sick and tired of defending me and my emotions in such troublesome matters since Secondary education. All I could say is put yourself in my shoes and see everything for yourself...believe or not...it's entirely up to you...**

No comments: