Friday, May 09, 2008

Let's tennis...

Damn shag today lah. Although class start at 1010...I like still didn't get enough sleep.

Alright...started the day with VASTR...where we got our hands on some of the most interesting software we have ever met...well, at least that's what I feel. Played around with it and lesson's over. Go for makan, and then headed for Queenstown there, to get our gears for tomorrow's tennis orientation.

We then came into this shop, with a real kwl shopkeeper. He's one of the most socializing dudes I have ever seen. He even thought that my extension is for real. Well...that makes it kinda worthwhile.

We diaoed at there for quite some time...then we left...

DUH?!

Fery's got a lil problem with his contact lens. Time for you to rest up a bit I guess? Well, hope it wouldn't really affect his eyesight from then on.

We then headed for Subway while Vanessa was racing against bus 51. Did she win? I don't know, but she's got an early start...so I guess that's a yes?

Anyway, we finish our food and we stayed at our seats for a while, and there was this man standing behind Yong Kiat...as if stalking him like that. Finally, he opened his mouth and said..."Are you done yet?". Me and Zhi Xian was like...wtf? The seat got your name meh? We sit here a while more also cannot ah? Sit how long also not your problem...as if our ass is stuck on the chair for all eternity like that. Damn impatient sia.

But never mind, I'll be a Mr. Niceguy once more, and told the rest to leave our seats and wait for Fernanders while he's in the toilet. And there I saw him looking at me with this lan jiao bin...

WITHOUT A THANK YOU!

That moment is like...

RAWR!

How I wish I could just shout back at him...but I guess I'll be the weakling this time. Because it's like people are already diaoing me like machiam I'm an ah gua like that. Just because I have long hair doesn't mean that I'm confused about my gender OK? Therefore, don't really wanna attract more attention...

Ah whatever...

Clement then cabbed home...Fernanders took bus at the other side, Zhi Xian and Yong Kiat boarded a bus which arrived shortly after. So I'm all alone again, waiting for my 33. It took me 2 stinking hours to get to Bedok Interchange sia.

What's more sian is that both my psp and handphone ran out of batt...so I actually stoned for like...1 hour? And my eyes are reaching their limits, and my vision blurred...damn sad de lah...

Ok ok...enough of today. A lil video to close the day. I like this video like any other which interests me...

Crisis Core...Sephiroth VS Genesis & Angeal...


No comments: