Sunday, May 18, 2008

Super Phun Time

YEAH! Still having lots of fun killing people. Seeing how they run around with a burning body slowing eating away their lives...and finally seeing them drop dead with the corpse being burnt down to a crisp with not even a piece of shit left really cranks me up.

I'm so DAMN high now. WEE! I haven't had so much fun in a long while. Totemo tanoshimi na...

ZETTAI TANOSHIMI DA ZO!!!

Hah...now I'm getting way too high...so high that I believe I can just grab my brother's sword...run down to the coffee shop and start a massacre there.

Hmmm...that doesn't sound much fun, does it? How about going to the police station and thrust the sword right through a jackass's face...or perhaps up his ass, through his guts and out from the mouth?

Hehah...nah that wouldn't happen...since my bro is the guardian of the sword and he'll definitely...and I mean DEFINITELY...wouldn't let me take it out of the house...

Grrr...how sian...

Oh oh oh oh...and and and I've just completed my Bleach 5! Well...I dunno if the voice system for Kenpachi's available for unlocking...but I've got all the characters, their alternate forms and maps.

Kwl right...

Yeah yeah...whatever...fancy getting high over minor issues...how insane can I get...

Luckily tomorrow's Vesak Day...so no school. Can't imagine what I'll do if I were to head on to school when I'm on high mode...I think I would just jump onto any random Group 3 member and toss him/her down the building.

Nah...just kidding...there's no way I'm gonna end any of my precious friendship with any of them just for the sake of satisfying my sadistic ego...so don't worry Yong Kiat...your ass is safe...at least for now...

Yay...I'm gonna sleep in tomorrow man...

ZZZzzzZZZzzz

No comments: