Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WAR

What is it good for...

Absolutely nothing...

Woohoo I'm getting high over another song since yesterday...I think. And I mean HIGH over the song.

Those who watch Rush Hour should know the song "War" by Edwin Starr. Yeah...my ass itched...so I went to watch Rush Hour 3 on my laptop...it played the song for a short period of time at the end. Kinda glad they put it on again.

War...huh...yeah...

What is it good for...

Absolutely nothing...

Say it again, y'all...

This is damn kwl man...it's pretty easy for me to get all high over songs recently.

Ok ok...for those of you who doesn't know what the hell is going on...although it's something which I seriously doubt will happen, you can scroll down and stone at the video...

Behold...and be fascinated by the awe-inspiring mouths of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker...

I like the way how they dance...



The song is mainly for my own pleasure, but I don't mind sharing...since it's the full version of the song...

WHO WANTS TO DIE!

What is it good for...

Absolutely nothing...


No comments: