Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grand Theft Auto

Wee...GTA is fun man. I bet it's the game for people with a sick and twisted personality like me. Who cares about missions man...the game is about kicking asses and consuming every single living soul you come across.

So you can expect what I'm doing in the game...

It's damn shiok de lah. I tossed gasoline...or whatever that thing is which bursts into flame within a radius upon hitting the ground. Direct hit on some pedestrians. They are screaming like pigs being slaughtered sia. The more they scream, the bigger my smile goes. It just happened all so naturally...I seriously couldn't help it.

That's not all ya' know. *Hic* I summoned a Rhino...a tank...not the animal...rode on it, ran over pedestrians, blowing up vehicles in my way or blasting whatever that is ahead of me. Police...ambulance...trucks or just some random jackass walking by...I massacred 'em all.

Should I get bored over my mobile armor...I can lay down a bomb or two and stalk anyone...anything that are coming my way...and...

BOOOM!!!

Oh yeah...I've got infinite life...therefore being caught in the explosion is like...so what...no kick.

Hey...don't think for 1 second that I'm done being a tyrant in my realm of anguish, torture, chaos and death. Yup...that's not all...I can always go around and cut up those poor unfortunate souls with my chainsaw or behead 'em with my beloved katana. Seeing how their heads flies off really opens up my appetite man...

Wow...such a marvelous game...I believe I said it before, but I'll say it again. GTA is a game meant for cheats. At least that applies for me. So far that's the only game I play with such heavy cheats, and I'm actually enjoying it...

Hehe omoshiroi...guess I've got something to soothe my soul when I get pissed. But I think I'll just go execute some of those pathetic souls whenever I want to......

No comments: