Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gotta need a breather...

Aww man...work is starting to pile up again. It seems to me that my weekends are shut again, but luckily Monday is a public holiday...or is it? Ah who cares...but I seriously need a rest from all these work man...

It's been...er...1 month? And here am I still yet able cope with the stress completely. But hey...I tried to do it, didn't I, and guess what, I can deal with a portion of them just fine.

DAMN! ALL THESE STRESS IS MAKING ME DROP MORE HAIR!

And to make matters worse...there are these bugs that are flying around the light source...in this case, my table lamp...and it's so freaking irritating lah. Occasionally they will just fly past my line of vision...it really pisses me off man...

What happened next? You can easily guess what I'll do if you know me.

That's right...I killed them...one by one...giving them slow...and painful death. Some of them are rather lucky when I granted them instant death which literally pulverized what's remained of their cursed carcasses...

It's kinda fun actually...especially when I'm pissed and I'm high on my sadistic mode. You can feel their frail lil body being reduced close to nothing...

Well, don't think that I will only pick on the weak...I've taken down people larger than me. Well...not exactly did I pick on them...but they pissed me off...and so, what else...I punished them...MY WAY!

Hehe...Stanley...that part sounds nostalgic doesn't it...you're more than welcome to attempt testing my patience again, but I'll make sure that you'll bleed more than you did last time...

ANYWAY...

Here's a lil song which I find quite interesting...


No comments: