Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wish you well...

I had one of the most wonderful dream...as well as the most painful nightmare ever last night.

It's a dream about me seeing a girl off at the airport...it's pretty dramatic actually. It's as if some sort of storyline from the TV serials.

I was there, finally able to look at her eye to eye. Although it's not reality, I'm conceited so long that I can see her again. I talked to her, thanked her for everything...and ended the conversation with a handshake...before she said "Goodbye". That moment is heart-wrenching...I think I held back my tears that time...

I stood there while watching her figure disappear slowly into the departure hall...

She turned back and smiled......I believe...for the last time...

How I wish that time will stop there, and that I will never wake up from that moment...but it never happened. I woke up shortly after...only to find myself on my bed...wet on my face...and the emotions never fail to stop flowing from my eyes for quite some time......

I guess the dream is a signal for me. A cue for me to finally drop the burden, a burden which I have been trying to set adrift for months...this time, I'll try letting go once more...and hopefully this time, it will be freed...

But I never forget her as a friend...

送君千里,
终须一别,
他日草桥再会, 我们就能够再续前缘
...


Thanks a lot, Stelene...
希望你能永保安康...


No comments: