Tuesday, May 06, 2008

King Vanity's Party...again...

Yesterday was the King Vanity's Party, part 2. So what do you expect...we dressed up again...

Luckily nobody laughed at my eyeliner this time...

Well...I believe I said that I'm gonna be Sephiroth, didn't I...and guess what...


I DID!

Alright alright...it's not perfectly great as it's not really what we were asked to do...and I don't have any silver...silky...straight...and sexy hair like Sephiroth's, neither do I have his fabulous shoulder armor or center plate...so the costume is budget...


Yes I know...so quit your whining and shut up...and I have extended my hair as well. How long is it eh? Let's see...past my ass?

Nah...not that long, but it's still kinda...ya know......long...

That's me......DUH?!


Ok that's not exactly Masamune I'm holding there...it's Fernanders's sword for his character...

A close-up...


Group photo...without fail...


YEAH! SORRY THAT I'M SHORT OK?

Fine...whatever......

Credits...yes, again...I don't want people to think of me as a guy who receives help and not thank them...

Shan for sponsoring the eyeliner...

Shi Wei and Evone...our marvelous eyelinerers...who have done up my eye once again, above and below respectively...

Fernanders a.k.a Sasuke turned Mr. Samurai...for lending his sword on certain occasions......he killed Mr Yu...

Vanessa a.k.a Kadaj...*hic* *hic* *hic*...for the Reunion...though it's not really a VERY successful one...but not bad at all. Yeah, the Reunion is kinda unsuccessful due to the fact that Jenova's head has been flying around with a flower blooming on the top of her head, so we'll just have to skip the "stuff the head into abdomen" part to complete the Reunion...

*hic* o_0 *hic*

And Addy... for saying that I'm...

......
.....
....
...
..
.

PRETTY! WOOHOO!

*hic* ;)

Ok ok...spare me if I have forgotten to list you up there...I've got a pretty bad memory, ya know...

No comments: