Friday, May 30, 2008

A BIG BIG "girl" in a BIG BIG world...

Just like past few days, I'm pretty high today as well. You all should know why...

Lesson is fun today. Worked with Final Cut Pro again, but this time, we made our very own montage...or however you spell that. Guess what...I spent the entire lesson just to complete 20 seconds of my 2 minutes clip. Excluding the "tutor talk and we shuddup" part, that's around 2 hours + like that. So on average...it's 1 hour to complete 10 seconds.

DAMN SIAN!

Wished I could have done faster than that...but overall, it's still fun.

Next go makan with peeps, and Addy, Yong Kiat and me are starting to have dirty topics to talk about. Mostly is about me being a woman......

Ok ok skip that part...no way in hell am I gonna talk about that here. Anyways, we had lots of "fun" there, while Vanessa, Fernanders and Zhi Xian were wrestling with their psp......

Went home shortly after Fernanders have done tearing asses up in Naruto. The 22 bus ride was one helluva experience. I wonder what it ran over...perhaps just some curb at the bus stop there, and the bus jerked DAMN hard lah. And I suay suay sit at the furthest back's corner playing my psp...so you can guess what happened next...

No matter...I survived that crisis of a lifetime...

WOW...alright ignore that...

And now, Maple is pissing me off...I can't seem to even go to the log in page. Damn sian de loh. The server should still be open now mah, why can't go in sia...

Ah...don't care le......

Feel like sleeping sia......zzzzzz

***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

The following message is only meant for the one unfortunate soul who deserves to be executed...so those who are not related, please leave before you get pissed off by my ego......

***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******

*****
****
***
**
*

"If you're looking at this now, I would like for you to arrange a time in order for us to meet. I'm sick and tired of your nonsense...sending me messages to threaten me? Tch...you think that will intimidate me? Come on...you know me the best...so lemme tell you what. Let's settle this once and for all. Bring your "darling" ass-chap out as well, and let's finish this face to face. Bring any other "brothers" or "sisters" you can find...I don't care about the number's game. No matter how many peeps you find, I will confront you guys myself. If you remember what I told you about honor in such situations, I advice you to think twice. But if you insist on killing me off...so be it.

Be glad that I didn't mention your name up here. I know you're not on good terms with some guys out there. Putting up your name will only invite trouble for you, don't it. Well? Fair, ain't I.

Speaking of which...tag my blog if you dare...spam it if you feel like it. I know you visits this place often...but never leaving a message...

Tch...I'll be waiting...bitch..."

No comments: