Monday, May 26, 2008

Sad? Nah...

Ho...I'm feeling kinda light considering that I have so much to trouble for. Especially the most recent backstabbing issue...

Well ok...I'm kinda down when I learnt that my lil god-sister betrayed me. But after a day or two...I'm actually smiling. Heh...I'm really happy...really really happy. I may have gone insane...but on a second thought...I was never sane for as far as I can remember.

Why am I happy? Because I may have found myself a new victim...no no...make that 2 victims. Victims of a submission choke hold...called Gogoplata...I think...a hold which I learnt from Youtube and my idol, Undertaker...

Hey...wrestling maybe fake...but hell...the maneuvers are as deadly as they seem should they be applied correctly. Stanley was my first victim for pissing me off big time...you can ask him what happened and how he paid the price...

Can you imagine...a male larger in size...he just started to bleed from his nose and mouth when I applied that hold...and he began to tap my leg profusely, indicating that he gave up...

Can you imagine...a male larger in size...he actually started gasping for air when you broke the hold, coughing blood while breathing them in at the same time, and his eyes looking up helplessly at you...his soul at your mercy...

He may have bit his lips and bled...who cares...the important thing is that he's hurt. So long that he feels the pain, I don't care if the blood came from his lips or damaged larynx...

When all that happened...the only thing I was thinking was that...

It worked...

It actually worked?!

Well...I won't say that I can apply that hold to everybody...because I believe somebody out there is capable of breaking the hold or reversing it. Also...I don't see a point in applying that hold...unless the other party deserves it...like the adulterous pair I know...

Ohhh...thinking about it makes my blood boil...in excitement. I really wonder what their facial expression will be like when I start inflicting pain to their throat...and eventually crushing their larynx...

If you don't believe that the choke hold is devastating, just try pushing your larynx area with your fingers...now press em hard...how does it feel?

SHIOK RIGHT?

Now imagine if your larynx is being pushed against the shin of another person...HARD! Heh...can you imagine the damage that will be dealt...

Oh I just can't wait to draw some blood from those assholes...

I'll...be...waiting......

No comments: