Saturday, May 17, 2008

Grrrr

DAMN IT!

It's so freaking noisy outside lah. Construction work...what do you expect. Noise noise AND MORE NOISE! It's damn sian de loh, no place is ideal for me to do my work sia. Kinda regretted why I didn't chiong my homework last night...since I slept at...0200 I think...or close to that.

And now, I will have to try and focus with all the noise around me...full blast my music also cannot fight the noise very well...cause my earpiece is not that kind, according to Vanessa, the one which blocks off all sound from outside...

Yeah, kwl right? People drop 1 atomic bomb nearby also can't hear the explosion, but you will get caught in it eventually...so there's not quite much difference...

Well...at least my One-Winged Angel is loud enough to consume some of the disturbance...but listening to one song very de sian leh, especially since I've been like playing the song for days...well...at least not for 24/7, but it's still played on a long term basis.

But no matter...I shall continue working on my assignments. So wish me luck that the crew will knock off soon...

No comments: